my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, December 18, 2010

therz a place down-town,weh the freakz wil cum-arounD♥

friday i met up wif dear Jeoanne

 sunway!
went wif dear dear 
he'z alwz by my side *appreciate*
shOp shOp,i canT resist also :(
Kitschen was our first stOp! spot-ed some nice pieces!
jeoanne bought a dress :)
Bonita sale!
i saw sumtin i wanted!
bangles *grab-ed it!* and a cute pink baggy :)
Lunch at bar b q plaza,yes again,everyone seems to like it :P
lost my spec sumwhere after makan DAMN!
shop-ed awhile
F-block
 like the top details of this skirt :)
 ruffled top and the floral print belt!
the belt was at rm8! cant resist!
owh this was my outfit for the day,
super like this cotton on semi-cropped top! *casual*

met up wif ah fen n her frens *long time no c ar*
picz at sunways xmas deco




their decO seriously made me disapointed!
last year was way much beter!
and last year there were more of us *miss it*

next stop was Tbowl *newly opened here*


 toilet seats!
the desserts~
 ewwww!
 haha they really luk like couple-ed :P mr wesley pang :)

 my kiwi dessert *not too bad*

thx dear for accompanying me *muacks*
dear got me a xmas card *heeee*
i nidta start on his! 
enjoyed my time wif my hometown frens <3
last year evryone was here,but now evrybody has their own thing to do
its so hard to meet up!

one more thing,i overspent tOO :(
shopping issues *argghhhh*

If u see this gurl out ther~ STOP HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment