my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, January 10, 2011

Batch-Photo 2010

guess im abit late,
my hols was spent not-online-ing LOL
herez de updates!

this is wat v wl be doin for the next few years in UM :)
batch photos :)

 residents of CO3
 rOOmies! C08
 the CNN shot *ruthie,cavy n shi hui MIA*
 the lover shot *blush*
 the gurls :)
 batchmates! part of it :)
 the i-duno-wat-m-i-supposed-to-pose shot :P
 jamesy! haha

 the hapeyy faces :)
 our cute lil CNN president *shez taken i guess,wahaha*
 my macho-man! <3
 the other sweet couple :)
the il-help-u-to-adjust-ur-tie shot :P

There goes another year!
2010 was an amazing year :)
how amazing? its all described in my bloggy :P
2011 wil be more fantastic,i guarantee u :P

last but not least,
have a blessed new year ahead people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment