my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, August 29, 2010

weekend wif ♥

before dat,highliting the half-CNN supper on thurs nite
Pelita in bangsar was awesome!
*pics to come*
gurls talk
contents: gossip,boys,relationships,future,ROJAK to sum up
pluckin-on roti tissue and chattin,
i hope v can do dis until v r final years~
and all those dream weddins,hope it wil cum true~
*appreciate*
thx fiona for the ride,
n u promised chili pan mee in SS2 next? 
simleng pls take note yar~hehe

movin oN to my weekenD
spent it at my cousins place wif my dearest parents
family-reunited
i missed u all
esp my parents who took the trouble to travel here
sending my sis to klang
dad n mum ur de best
♥♥♥

Klang hospital
and its hostel
not a pleasant site i see
fore-see-ing my 3rd year
LAME
yeah all de best to my sis in klang
il b missin one familiar face here
less one person to kacau me
il miss u =(

No comments:

Post a Comment