my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, August 16, 2010

shOpin for labels shopin foR ♥

sunday mOrnin was early foR me,sk and sl
oUr misssion : nasi lemak as breakfast at dm
turn-Ed ouT
fuLL of disapointed and disgrace towards DM *ishh*
mission failed!

then de gurls suggested mid valley
Malaysia's  Online Fashion Entrepreneur's Weekend

i was hesitating but this one really attracted me!
how can i turn down shoppin? lol
they hitted the cinemaz for salt and i went to shop shop shop
 

tops from mng and the OL luk dis-suit me
grab-ed the floral print top from nichii
polka dot top from soda *satisfied*

im okayh with shopin alone but still prefer it with my babes
dear vincy kinda-accompanied me all way *lurve u*
my dear boyfie too *sorry for keepin you waitin*
browsed tru topshop,zara,vincci,hush puppies,nose
notin catched my eye!

decided to go for pedi session *i nid one badly*

the new color,i call it ruby blue *ignore the awkward feet position*
the gurls finished their moovie
met zhun how,sk'z fren *harr harr haRR*
next stop was MOFEW!
my gawd! i was just rolled into it =P

 

the most fav piece *likey*
c de resemblance?
exactly! the piece dat i spot-ed on9
thx 2 miss sl for huntin it down *arigato*
it was a gud bargain i say *well done*
next session
i nidta stuff my tummy for godz sake
while waitin for sk them gettin their stuffz in carrefour
i wenta auntie anne's =)

 

parmesan cheese,sour cream&onion and passion fruit *yum*
i headed backta uni coz cant stand the crowd anymore
thx dear for cum picking me up at the bus stop
ur the best,always
hugs

im done shopin,my wallet nids sum rest =(

No comments:

Post a Comment