my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, August 7, 2010

oF graduates,bouquets and buffet =)

friday 6/8/10

attend-ed my buddy hwee chingz convo =)
its dat day evry final years n we oso were waitin for
finally *jumps*
congrates to hweeching and all other super seniors ^^

nite session 

buddyline dinner at Tao authentic asian cuisine





food? okayh i say,limited choices compared to jogoya o tenji 
dislike their 90% order style (ala carte dishes)  and 10% buffet style
prefer 100% buffet weh v can enjoy de time browsing tru lots-sa fooD =)
but
i still enjOyed de food esp my kimuchi souP *ignorin my sick-ly condition*



special thx to hwee ching for treating us
all de best in sabah
take care always
 
sunway giza at kota damansara is so new to me
*explore explore*
its a nice place ta hang out for sure!
spot-ed this!
compar-able to de one in ampang
besides it luks brand new
must tryta visit fullhouse yar dear? =P


No comments:

Post a Comment