my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

'O' clOsing nite =)

closing nite at spastic centre

the crowd? alot of our people ^^
perfomance was surely better than our year *ooppss*
well job! to all those juniors dat realy put in hard efforts
u guyz rock! realy =)

sUm sneak peak
haha likey 'chao beehun'
shez my personal 001 i guess ^^

declaration time
OuR cute little ESther Tan HUI na
welcoMe aboard!
its oUr duty esp mine to take care oF
our precious little buddy =)
 
supper was aT strawberry field cafe
fOOd was a NO no!
thx to chee keong 4 de treat,
was realy not-so-worthed
v kinda bond 2geter after sum talk

life is tiring *cz i slept too much i guess*
fortunately,i started my duty
the study part
i miss studyin!
haha lots-ta study
go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment