my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, August 1, 2010

mY days spenT wf u aLL ♥

hardLy haD time tO bloG
im Over-sleepIng nowadays,
jz verY exhausteD n yeaH orientatiON realy wears me oFF =(
sUM Updatez~
 
ruthiez burfday ♥
the sweet part
 i lurve dis!

the nOt-so-swEEt part
had sum tasks for ouR deaR ruthie*evil grinz*
dis is beautifUL *u spell iT*

a Day wif my childhood pals
its a gathering kinda due 2 oUr dear evon'z 'cumbacK' frOm kalamazoo,UK
 lagOOn moment
wif water splashin arounD
sUm embarrassin moment at flowrider
crazy times

dinner at tasty steamboat
i trieD to bloat myself up *all de water activity made me so hungry*
de next activity,club at M.O.S but i caNt join due to tiredness n sUm1 waitin back ther for me♥
 i do miss clubing tHO *it has been sumtime*

thx 2 miss jenny for being my driver for de day♥
i lurve u always my dear =)


itS been a long time since sum of us last met
i dO
treasure U aLL♥

No comments:

Post a Comment