my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

past-evEnts ♥

so-called-past events *it was just last week*
spagetti session in C03
altho it luks pale,but it taste-ed great! 
better than DM for sure!

3rd year farewell dinner on wednesday

all de best to wei chun in klang
vl remember the bak kut teh treat *wink wink*


sing-kay wif the gurls on friday
its been sumtime since i last-sing-ed * i miss singin kayh!*

sumtimes,i forget how to camwhore =P
 *cheers* before headin back
had a nice time wf u gurls ^^
thx to miss sl for the 'illegal' treats *huhu*

midnite movie session wf dear

late nite action!
enjoyed it *lurve u dear*

early mornin CURRY WANTAN MEE session!
me,dear,sl and sk
ive been cravin for it *finally*
super good *worthed*

Steamboat fiesta on saturday
CNN's 2nd steamboat party 
grocery-doin 
v had lots of fun in carrefour for sure

super bloated after all the eating eating and eating
v over-estimated and decided to offer to our lil buddies ^^
its been sumtime since CNN reunited and doin activities 2geter
*awaitin next session*

nite treats wif my dear


always by my side
you never failed to make me smile
 hope ur car wil be done soon dear,dun worry dy yar^^
hugs
  
GCB session wif the gurls and dear

*after their famine-30-not-completed* hehe
it was a happy session indeed!
*jumps*

No comments:

Post a Comment