my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, August 29, 2010

bye,Evon =(

a Little trip to KLIA to send off our dearest evon
miss jenny  yap cameta pick me n deaR n v headed to sunway
f-ing 2hrs jam ==
now u c how i spent those 2 hrs clearly *wink wink*
poor jenny~
met up wf ah thong and jia ning~
dinner time! Thai Thai~
food was okayh~ still prefer the originaly-thai-taste =)
i wana visit thailand again!
after dinner v went for MCFlurry'z *yayhhh*
ah thong drove us 2 de airport~
v reach-ed just in time^^
met the whole bunch of people who came
liying and stupiak dino is flying too,next month! UK-residents-to-add ^^
hugs evon,take care my dear
so long evon dear~ c u in 2years time ♥♥♥

all my childhood pals,
althO evryone has their own path now.
il still remember all those past-stuff v did 2geter
simple frens simple appreciation
and dats il do *appreciate appreciate*


thx dear jenny,our driver of the day *voon thong too*
i noe i alws wait for u 2 cal or text me.
but u must noe,ur alwz remembered,
in my heart~
♥♥♥


thx dear for acc0mpany-ing me all way tru~
it was sum long hours..
ur realy de best,
thx for pampering me~
i noe u wil,always
 
IM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment