my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, August 14, 2010

This is a delayeD post!

exactly!
just sum updates of waT ive dOne
besides coughing alot *fuhhh kill me!*

last saturday waS PC faiR!
me and deAr headed to KLCC *yayhh*
crowded crowded crowded
browsed trU mosT of the items
yup managed 2 get my wanted-external-hard disc *pinky*
 lurve dis piece *waterproof* but it belongs to my sis now *hummpphh*


stuffz i grab-eD- pinky external hard disc,hp pendrive,Romp sweater *little things big money tho*
dear got himself a headset *super cool*

the best department in pc fair? the audio department!


the sound system *fuyohhh*
i stil adore the Apple transparent one tho ^^

lets move on to movies =)

touching wan!
woodie will be by ur side till de end

dis was a nice wan!
im more to shopin-bender LOL
appa ini? no idea lol *haha*

finally! watched dis in dearz lappy
im a freakin  fan for sure!

dis is like sumtin unexpected~
the endin was cool!

sum magical moment
and those rascals 
fun!

a movie marathon for me i guess?
thx dear for downloadin all the moovies me -wana-watch

No comments:

Post a Comment