my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, August 1, 2010

let the 'O' begin!

yes 'O'--->orientation
its Our turn nOw
i was kinda clue-less on howta orientate juniors on the first day
then it adaptation took over *hehe*
sum stuffz dOne during 'O'
i made a freshie cry *i hav dat fierce face? lol*
it diden feel gud at all tho =(
multiple tasks given 2 de juniors
the last day which is 2day
i kinda managed 2 recognise most of them *succeed*
  
  yeah,many people do change during orientation
i had dis in mind long ago since my sis told me
hatred do appear
duhhhhhh
 no comment 

'O' realy did remind me of those past days
weh my heart felt threaten once
every medic juniors hav to go tru this phase
in de end evryone turns out
strOnger than ever♥

A lot of times when you go through a very traumatic situation and it's emotionally difficult to deal with you come back spiritually stronger. It changes you in a way.
Elvis Stojko


No comments:

Post a Comment