my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Seal it with a Kiss ♥

few must-tries that ive tried lately!

 tried this four times,i tink thats enough for now :P
super worthy deal McD lovers!
Dont miss it,the deal is still on til end of March
go now go now~

Its really full of real bits!
every sip of my cookies n cream had cookies! duhhhh
strawberry banana yoghurt not bad jugak :)






Addicted to Chatime this few days :P
this was at the times square branch,opposite SUB


Superb! and my fav will be the roasted milk tea
i wan more of it <3 <3

GP sale in Times square
sales Up to 70% and they wont stop!
the main purpose of going to times square? 
nidta get sum stuffs from nature republic
and v discovered  Chatime!
another purpose of going there! <3
i just grabbed a korean outfit,likey <3

 part of my korean outfit :P


in Nichiiz,go RED babey!
notin was grabbed from nichii this time fuhhhh
got dear his early bday gift
pants from SUB
and it luks good on him <3

Physiology treasure Hunt was on saturday
dears team won it!
Bravo team Chorea!
im proud of you <3

it was a bad day afterwards
Relationships have ups and downs
thank you
for holding my hand and never letting go
through  these Ups and downs,dear <3

A guy who treats his gurl right is the right guy!
and this is my right guy indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment