my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, March 7, 2011

saturday,family day ♥

another bussay day for me :)
went to Phat fabes & Ben gives back party
with my sis
it was held at G tower hotel
jalan tun razak,just opposite ampang park lrt station
foodhive,lower ground
many local singers were performing
too bad not many knew about this event
crowd was kinda less 
sis n me won RM50 vouchers

 my sis won the coffee contest,the squatting lady :P
social KL voucher is hers to grab!


me swallowing sushi rice with wasabi
easy job lar! japanese man lover :P
the Rakuzen voucher is mine! huhu



super good entertainers!
 sis with her beloved resh monu :P

 finally they get to meet
after N years she adores him! ha!
i enjoyed my first fly fm party :)
then me and sis headed to central to meet my mum
midvalley after that
home made noodles for early dinner :)
food was good!
dear joined us too! rotiboy for my man :)
after dinner 
wenta PC expo
sis got herself an ex hd 
western digital,rm179 for 500gb,wat a good price!
went backta central for mummyz train heading towards sg petani
small gathering wf mummy,auntie and uncle
thx dear for coming along,means alot to me <3
my superhero Heeeee :)
il be missin my mum and sis :(
not forgetting daddayyyyyyyy :)
hugs <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment