my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, March 6, 2011

a faB friday with my gurls ♥

as planned,im meeting my darlings on fridayyy <3
the gurls crashed my place again,haha
afta a late night supper in mcd :P
friday after class
all the way to sunway giza

 the cute model,mai dear <3
as u can see,lunch was at fullhouse :)

 tasha dear,the hot one! haha
 they luk just sweeeeeeeet togeter <3

 wat a smile :)

 my face luks bengkak dat day and now,i dunno why? LOL

makan makan makan :)
v were starved!

 sum artistic shots from the pro photographer,hek hek hek :P

our last footprint at fullhouse,sunway giza :)

after food and alot of chatting,
v wenta F block next next door
sara wanted to shop
and v, teman :)
sara dear bought sum accesories and they were cute!
my next hunt in Fblock will be after i work and earn! :)
next destination
the curve!

movie time with my gurls :)
movie was not bad,the guy too,not bad not bad WINK
after movies v headed to ikano slash ikea
meatballs and fries
and the long-craved Daim chocolate cake
was on our table! :)
i enjoyed the food!
next visit wif dear is a must <3
browsed tru the curve,
a nice place to jalan jalan



left our footprints as usual :)
bought ourselves accesories with a very good bargain!
im luvin my collection :)
amar picked us up at 10 sumtin,
thx gentleman :)
thx dear too for sending us to the station,heeee :)
another great day,
cz itz wif my favourite gurls :)
itz too good to have all these wonderful people,
my life never runs out of color indeed:)
and i appreciate them lots <3
lurve u darlings <3

No comments:

Post a Comment