my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

happening!

i had a happening weekend il say,
running there n here :P
friday visited gtower again wif my sis
hi tea in Socialkl, usin the voucher of course :)
 
 this blend of tropical fruits was awesome,
as well as the price :P

 potato wedges came in a big portion!

salmon avocado pizza with fish flakes!
a nice piece to put in ur mouth,
price still can tahan,worth every penny!
my sis crashed in my bed
i crashed roomiez one since she wenta PD for camp,hehe :P
dinner with dear as usual before i hit the bed!

Saturday was anoter day
rushed to KL sentral to catch the mcd breakfast time

for this!
a super worthy one,Mcd just ade my day :)
later v headed to bangsar lrt station to wait for mu cousin to pick us up

wanted to visit this for sumtime le
my shapo is the member also
and this was my great chance
while waitin for coussie and daddy n mummy :)
a wellness brand that is no harm trying :)

selepas itu
v were on our way to HKL
my uncle met with an accident unfortunately
fractured his leg 
*pray for you*
thats all i can do for now
HKL is huge and alot to experience for my first visit
i wonder how it feels to actually start HO-ing in a few years time?
after a hearty meal,wave gudbye to sis 
shez leavin to parit buntar the next day,public health programme
chilled out at my cousinz place
watched CSI! lurve it alwz!
Dinner was at new paris wif my sweet family and dear dear
everyone enjoyed the dinner :)
continued by dessert at gei dak sek :)
owh my it just feels so good to be pampered by ur family :)
i appreciate it,too much :)

sunday was a trip to matta fair
met up with my babe tasha
plannin for vacation larr tu :)
surveyed around and v decided
Redang it is!
that wil be in May,after finals
dear spotted bejaya hills promo
guess what
v bought it to celebrate our annivesary!
a sudden decision and v managed to make it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment