my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Double Date ♥

a fine tuesday evening
v four decided to gotta ikeas
initial plan was putra station,ticket-buying for redang
but redang is officially postponed for now :(

double dates
it will be tripled the next time HEEE

meatballs is a must if u r in ikano
not for me tho,not a beef-lover
 10 for rm8,every tuesdays

 my frank sausage was huge :)

 temptation, Daim chocolatey cake

 my fries soaked in their sauce,yum yum!

 before u know it
the table gets kinda occupied with food all over

after dinner

 our red theme,with our mngs
finally getta wear it 2geta <3

 cant get my eyes off it! reddy was chio gilerrrr!

 cant help to self snap as well :P

 my babe always <3
i wan all of this in my future house
you know what to do HAHA

Curve next for movies
 jalan2 awhile
and yes that chilli reddy from SEED was grabed!
ive been aiming for it quite some time
thanks dear,my advanced burfday gift <3

there was shocking moments indeed!
wat a prettay lady she is,envy much!

on the way to the carpark
some drama scene from our miss tasha
cant tahan her lar
amar wont get bored of her,thats a good thing! ha!
it was a great double date,with doubled fun!
thx amar for the ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment