my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Past events :)

some of the past events
that i still wana update :P

my lab's outing at Spagetti grill,Mid

ladies :)
and v asked him to take our pic LOL
im so into ordering HA
food wise
choco indulgence from SR
hapeyy birthday labmates!
lame but yes v ran out of ideas wat to be written on the cake :P

x boleh tahan dia nie ==''

bill wise
very affordable for 19 of us!

our footprint was left as well
the very first lab outing
was enjoyable with my labmates
merapatkan hubungan indeed :)

miss dong turns 21


pics still not to be seen uploaded HAHA
pics courtesy to miss sl

the CNN celebration WINK

the cutest pic *promise*

celebration was simple and sweet
lunch-making at yan wenz place
thx for the hearty meal :)
hope miss dong enjoyed it :)
every celebration has its obvious meaning

obvious enough kan? hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment