my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Loving you ♥

my weekend was with so much love <3
at dears home sweet home <3
eating non-stop-ly is one thing u wont miss when ur in penang!
i gained some weight,not only from penang,haha
chilling at dearz home with his mom and sis 
outing for MAKAN PURPOSE most of the time :P
visited dearz grandpaz grave 
kuala gula and my sis is here at the moment pun,
failed to meet up with that annoying face!
ouh yeah visited PISA pc expo
his just so into gadgets and wana get it all :P
the good times passes in a wink of eye
coming back to uni was a hectic one
traffic and down pouring at the same time is not what you want,
and do brake few feet before the front car,i learnt my lesson ><

simple things
frying egg with dear
colouring nails with aunty
eating together with your family
and being in ur arms
thatz my simple happiness
and i cherish it alot alot 


No comments:

Post a Comment