my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I found a man i can trust,and boy i belive in US ♥

berjaya hills or most people call it france village
Colmar Tropicale






white swan <3
amazingly prettayyy,
it feels like v r in france :)
wat a romantica place to be with ur loved ones :)
happening too with their Russian Roulette!

dinner was at La Flamme

 my man with eyeliner,just fooling around
hez not gay :P

food was good!
just without candle lights :P
 mesmerized :)


a lil annivesary celebration :)
cherish our memories
its been a year,its been great
its been
with you <3


 early in the mornin
v headed to the buffet brakfast
stomach-full for sure :P
dressed up and checked out

 otw to japanese village,in the shuttle


i lurve how the mornin wind makes my hair messy
dear was avoiding every single air movement tho,haha


 a walk to remember
because it was with you <3

 i was so blue-ish :)


 fooling around as well
ryo zan tei
tei means makan,dear told me
i lurve tei and i always tei :P

next stop,rabbit park!
a must-visit place in the rabbit year LOL

my rabbit boy
 i  like the white n fluffy ones <3
cool aite can play with the rabbits here :)

 meet mr panda!

santai n chillin :)

 my childhood playground <3
yes im stil that lil gurl
that u pamper so much <3 <3

after rabbit park v waited time to pass
and was on our shuttle back to times square
Colmar tropicale
wat an annivesary getaway
sweet memories, always in our hearts <3

Back at times square
dinner at dearz fav spot
wat else if not BBQ plaza :P


 roomie intro-ed me to this korean brand
their nail colors is a must-grab!
i grab-ed a few
buy 2 free one,the latest promo!
must hav must have!
dear got himself a grape facial cleanser
i got anoter face mist
thats all for this visit :)

then its all the way back to uni
back to life,i always say this! :P
i started studying,thats a good thing!
finals wil be very soon!

女人在心爱的男人身边
最容易掉泪的 
我的眼泪只为你而掉
因为我想念你,关心你
更重要的是
我爱你
hapey 1 year annivesary,dear <3

No comments:

Post a Comment