my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentinez ♥

12/4/2011
a day to celebrate,
despite u r taken or single!
i alwz celebrate V day,in my own way
but dis year i have a special date,wif my special man <3
my first Valentine
 this bouquet of love was on my table on V dayz eve :)
peach colored roses <3
my sweet man,this is the 3rd rose bouquet i received from you,
but dis time it is special, bcz it is Valentines <3


yes Valentinez eve was at piccadily's
for a drink n sum snacks :)

the celeb begun after dearz class
v headed down to bukit bintang :)
all dressed up,ready to gO,with love <3



 passed by the famous food stall in petaling street
the air mata kucing was superb!
hokkien mee okayh2 but their wa tan hor was better!

made our way to KLCC
 this big babey went crazeyy for rotiboy! ha!
dinner was supposed to be at Nippon Tei
me n dear was luking for it
but it happens to be kiki taiwanese restaurant located there! wth
switch to Sakae next door


 the queue
its okayh v r not hungry pun :P

 at our table!
 nice to bite :)
 yakitori,it was succulent! yum yum :)
 eeeeeee so cute LOL
 unagi tama maki
still prefer zanmaiz tho :P



 my ss shots HEEEE


dinner was enjoyable :)
me n dear jalan2-ed awhile at KLCC

at the LRT station *heeee*
later on was our very own celebration
watchin video made by dear for me under candle lights <3
my tears cant help falling
they say when u r beside the man u lurve
ur tears fall easily
for him <3
I love u note from dear <3
then was champagne and titbits
while watchin SAW 7! crazzey movie to watch on valentinez! ha!

Thx dear
for such a memorable V day celebration
i noe im that imperfect gurl
thx for loving me still
and i hope u wont stop
forever :P

EVERY FEBRUARY,YOU'LL BE MY VALENTINE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment