my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A beautiful sunday with beautiful souls ♥

this was on a beautiful sunday
this three gurls decided to hang out together <3

as usual,
my dear bitch jenny picked me up and v headed to Mid
Lunch time! Pasta zanmai <3



 all curled up! :P
 miss ah wen was abit late :P


lukin at my cammey,shel take rest this time
v were usin jennyz new lumix pinky :)

 my unagi rice <3
 this kimuchi pot was nice!


 pasta yum yum :)

food was great,as usual
thx jenny for the partial treat,lurve u de :P
besides food,v chit chat-ed for quite a looooonnnggg time!
past memories,too much to talk about!
wif my childhood frens <3

after food
the next mission was finding miss jenny her blated bday gift
before that,me wenta jusco to get back my couple watch
its wif me now <3
browsed tru Sasa,L'ocitane,body shop,what not..haha
finally our big boss jenny decided she wanted the body shopz new fragrance
Dream unlimited
versus from versace was really tempting tho!
it was quite early for dinner
but sumone has been craving for tom yam since v came
so v headed to flying chillies
and i always thought thai thai was located there ==

 really felt their hospitality <3
 handin over the gift :)


 wen wen is more lady-like nowadays :P

 the food came!
 tangy spicy,it was superb!
the best thai cuisine i've tasted so far!
 chicken with chilli thai paste,wat a spicy encounter!
wat a thrill!

 this dessert was nice and not-too-sweet :)
 while waiting for the bill :P
and this cost rm3 :P
food was superb,bill was superb too :P
fyi,J card member gets a 10 % discount,CIMB credit card holder gets 15%
i fell in lurve wif flying chillies!
surely i will dine here next time,but not always lar
my wallet wont tahan :P

after a hearty meal
bid-ed goodbye to ah wen
n v were on our way back
thx jenny for the ride <3
my dearest childhood pals
my childhood memories wan fantastic
because i have you all
and im glad v r still in touch,true frens <3
a plan to Bahau sumday soon is a must,
i miss that lil place truly <3
waitin for evon,dino and liying to be back in town
i'l miss you gurls <3

No comments:

Post a Comment