my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, February 20, 2011

SunShine ♥

a beautiful sat morning
playing under the sun
varsity lake,just discovered your beauty-ness :P
must jog wif dear sumday :)

 this gurl started playing wif her cammeyy :)
once i started,its hard to stop me :P

 like this feel <3

 sum shade please?

 waiting..

 the umbrella gurl :P

 UM tong sampah can be seen behind :P

 i love how the sunlight falls on my face :)

 yawwww!

after sometime under the sun,
went ta PITSTOP wif the gurls


food was great and in a big portion!
a wonderful day wif the gurls,
v hardly can hang out,all togeter geter <3

dinner at PITSTOP again wif dear dear,
but the inside portion was booked for buffet,haiz
planned for a romantic dining actualy :(
v had outside,food was still great :)
later on was curry wantan mee wif dear and miss sl,
satisfied! wif food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment