my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, February 28, 2011

Tell the world im coming home ♥

after home,its hostel
life at home is not lasting
i noe :(
the train back home was super punctual this time!
rushed in wif my dear after MCd! luvin it,always :)


later on that night
first time trying out cafe in the train
food was so so,priceyy! 
no more next time :P

time at home was GOOD,no nidta mention 
had my toe nails' colour changed and i lurve it
i spent sum time in the kitchen this time
wif my personal helper :P
 macaroni is better baked with cheese tho
i made the leftover macaronis into my-own-way-of-doin-it-dessert
and that was successful!

as usual,
dads crab curry 
that i lurve the most
was on our menu :)
mummy wif her medical lessons
never stop-ing HEEE
granny and i always communicate tru argue-ing HAHA
dear was here and tahan-ing all these HUHU
too bad my sis cant make it this time
hang-ed out wif frens,dats my night rutin :P
met yaya this time,after so loooongggg!
and my shapoz man also! 
im hapeyy for u my dear shapo!

had simple dinner wif my sweet family
27th after 1035pm,she insisted 
was a special day for my mum
i hope you love your gift,i noe u will
its from your two little princess
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA :)


wif my hand to hold,my shoulder to lean <3
thx for accompany-ing your little monster dear :P
i hope you had fun! i did :P
i noe u miss home too,
next trip is back home,dearz home :)

i lurve my family
i dont express it
its in my heart
and i noe they love me so much
it makes me smile :)
im a naughty gurl
that daddy n mummy loves no matter what :)
owh my il miss home!

No comments:

Post a Comment