my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

After CNY hol.

gettin back to UM was hard
gettin back to my real life
y cant i just lepak at home? :(
the room was rather empty this time,
lil roomie is not back yet :(
but gettin back to dear is surely comfy :P

 dinner wif my man at piccadily's
just lepak-ing

i miss this cute lil face so much!
im just hapeyy v r back togeter geter :)

watched dis at nite
super nice!
likey the touch of Afdlin Shauki in this movie!
fantabulous! and i hav my fabulous man beside me ♥ 

tues nite was johorean outing
ying wens bday celeb
 thats my hero,and he never leaves me alone <3

 and this is the bday boy :)

 Wings musicafe!
wat a nice place to hang out
nice songs too!

food was nice! abit costly but still acceptable :)

 the choc banana for the bday boy!

 enjoying my vanilla ice cream :)

feed my babeyy~ till fat fat *heeee*


the bunch of people dat nite!
tues and wed is ladies nite here,
ladies r entitled a ticket for lucky draw! cool eh :P
enjoyable nite indeed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment