my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The RaBBIt yeaR ♥

for me,it started in a not so good way!

headed down to dearz hometown,
as usual,tu bak hoon is a must *heee*
KL trip the next day,
watched this!
 a rather long movie,
but it was nice,
despite the lady behind me was kickin my seat on n off  *f**k you!*
Then all the way back to my cute lil home,
down-pouring all the way,its a bad bad sign!
Malacca the next day as planned,


 before departing,hamper for my dear dear and family :)
things was not so smooth as expected!
bad weather,bad directory from me :P,bad food we had!
it was just not right! haiz :(
visited Jusco,that was a cozy walk wif dear :)
then its time to say goodbye :(
il miss my man obviuosly!

things got worse
the flood! after 4 years,it was back again!
me daddy and mummy was stranded!
thanks xiang yi and xin yu
v had sum place to slip
really appreciate sum warm hearts during bencana alam :)

the next day,finaly finaly!
we managed to get home safely *phewww*
wat an experience for me!
sorry daddy and mummy,really diden expect this to happen,
alwz by my side altho the situation is so rough
thats how great my parents are ♥

the next few days was awaitin for CNY
not much suasana this time 
thx to the flood and blocked roads
the sky was rather grey :(
still i managed to enjoy my CNY
visitin as usual
relatives-meetin as usual
ang paoz as usual *heeee*






 the very red-face ah boon!
v tried a new game intro-ed by shapo,
my so-good guy frenz!
i drank til pening pening! revenge in mind!



 this was after i drank a couple of shots!
and i cant stop smiling like im on top of the world! ha!

 ah boon sudah xboleh tahan! heee

 me n kangjing pun x boleh tahan!


bursting laughters!
my hometown frens,this is the first time v r all complete-ly present :)
Frenship forever,need no more to say :)

4th of feb
2nd day of CNY
and also my dear sisz burfday :)
got her a Tiramisu from the flooding city :P
small and simple celebration,
you r 22! time flies wei!

my CNY was dat simple,
and yeah i like my nail color so much! thx to shapo!
altho its flooding,stil i managed to get it done :)
i noe im spending my time wif frens alot :P
il spend more time wif my family,il try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment