my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, February 20, 2011

coz u feel like paradise,and i need a vacation tonight ♥

lil too much outing this few days,
im OUT every night basicly
its turnin into a habit,yaiks!
watched a couple of movies lately

Homecoming is more preferable for me,
comedy wise 
the story was kinda meaning-less,alot of leng luiz tho :)


dear wanted to watch this
he tagged me the trailer too
luked okayh to me,sanctum? i just dun get wat it means :P

after watchin it
two words
totally awesome!
i lurve the story,the fear,the action,the touch of sentiment <3
A-MUST-WATCH-MOVIE

hangin out wif my dear dear,
i just love ur company,my comfy zone <3
i noe v always argue,my easily heated temper
maybe its that time in a month :P
thx for bearing with me dear
i you :)

one more thing,
had a meeting wif my AA
breakdown of sem 1 results ><
i nidta put more effort on Patho,
but when? 
time-table-ing for studying must be in process already!


No comments:

Post a Comment