my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentinez day two ♥

a little morning walk wif dear at BB
v had chicken rice for breakfast
hmm there were better choices tho!
later on was teman-ing dear dear to wash his car
this was for lunch

 toasted pocketfull
owh my i like it! 
too bad i cant finish it,after chicken rice HEEEE

Then it was back to my lil room
sweet times passes fast enuf? duhhh
i was on bed for the next few hours :P

dear wanted to have dinner at his fav spot
BAR B Q PLAZA
v headed to sunwayyyy

 i curled my hair,but itz not obvious! duhhh

 this man gets busy cookin


 im enjoyin my eatin part :P

 a lil ang pao 
its a voucher!
after alot of food,
v wenta Daiso
so many things to check out! nice!

 this was wen v were lepak-ing :P
and yes i bought a korean pants for half price! super gud deal!



 dear
thx for loving me
cz you're doin it perfectly <3
v often quarrel over tinee tiny matters nowadays
but i hope vl love more,
after v quarrel! huhu 
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment