my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A night of ties.

MPIS 2011
its actually our college dinner :)
held at Grand Dorsett,subang :)

 Holla people!
i lurve my outfit for the night,
itz not about dresses and princesses this time :P




 the hungry people tat cant waita makan! heeeee

 me and dear dear
owh i lurve his outfit too! so cute!!! :P

 the gurls that cant tahan hearing to the speech given by i-dunno-who

 LBD gurl,miss sl
she luks so sweet!

roomie <3
Hawaiian style~ super sweet! santai~

 the yeng pose from dis two machoz :P


food time! thats wat im talkin n tinking about! :p

 the first dish was nice
deluxe hot and cold dish,yum yum yum :)


 this was a crispy wan! and i lurve it!


 lotus leaf rice! so fragrant! so divine <3

 super like my attitude here!

 meet my cute lil buddy esther,she luks so cute!
 and this is part of the 2nd yearz :)

a shot wif prof cheng and mrs cheng,
wehz ruth cheng?
MIA larr~
kesian dat sweet couple had been super duper busaayyyy!

this yearz MPIS was super nice
all i can say is 
bravo! to all the MPIS comittee
well job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment