my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Specially for you.

a special small post-bday celeb
specially for this lil gurl

miss Jenny Yap
my childhood sweetheart
now all grown upz :P
hapeyy 21st dearest Jenny :)

v started off with Korean food at Amcorp
food was alot and v enjoyed alot
talked alot too,
until they were closing :P
so v headed down to starbucks
 heart you dear!

 abit complications while moving the brownies :P

 the bday gurl is making her wish :)

 and there goes the candle :)


 and v were promoting chocolate cream chip which is so nice :)


santai abit~

v talked alot
about life and relationships :)
really adore my this dear bitch so much!
true fren,and i alwz appreciate you <3
i noe u wil do the same thing too! heeee :P
the night ended by 11 sumtin,
nidta go back teman my big baby makan :P
im waiting for our next meet up afer CNY dear!
with lots of lurve!

No comments:

Post a Comment