my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, January 22, 2011

they say im brainwashed,but im in lurve,with this man ♥

friday,
today is accompany dear day :)
haha he says tat im goin out too much wif my frens
and leavin him behind :P
but i never forget to tink about you,REALLY ♥

me n dear wanted to go for GREAT DAY
v headed to Tropicana mall :)
tian tian hao tian~
it was a nice movie,definitely worth-watching!
touching moments <3
dear was hugging me *xing fu xing fu*

 ninja joe! first time try-ers :)
 sour plum sweet potato from shi ling *yum yum*
 my teriyaki ninja!
 dearz sweet & sour ninja!
 the inside view :)
the burger was okayh,im just no used to the rough texture i guess!
anyways,chicken burger rocks!

walk walk wif dear awhile,
i started to realise,
tropicana mall can be a cool mall too
not bad not bad!
dear got himself two shirts from mynt,super nice!
helped roomie buy liese but her accesories wise,fail :P
MPIS is cumin very soon!
v headed back to uni :)

this great man of mine!
i always make him worry,
im alwz the noty one :P
thx dear for being so lovely,
v fight,what not
but v lurve,
and i lurve u
like nobodyz bussiness!
hugs 






No comments:

Post a Comment