my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, January 10, 2011

1 week break,thats it!

after Ipoh,i had a week break :)
my new year spent at home wif family!
home sweet home,i missed my lil home so much!
and my lovely family <3

spent a day in malacca wif my dear shapo :)
saloon-ing at Vogue,with Alvin,the hairstylist :)

 the new look for 2011
call me dumbo with bangs! *gigles*
shapo with her koren style push-inz *nice*



 too cute for u to handle?
yes too cute for me! 
this was my hairstyle in form 5,and its back again!
but so not me already larr..
i miss my previous hair,
rebonding is so old skool :P
no choice,i nid to rebond it cz i wana kip my hair long!
coloring it soon!

jalan jalan at DP
tried dis high waist skirt at Ming Concept *heee*


DP was kinda dead for us!
or mayb v were feelin quite dead after hours in saloon ==
wanted to meet up wf ahyang n ahzu,but v were weared off!
back home it is!

spent my sweet time at home watching this!

watch-ed the series
i watched 3 seasons! *heee*
found it quite meaning-less and bitchy in the begining!
but then i just cant stop watching it!
four different ladies,four different walks of life!
i enjoyed it,but its 18sx
so be prepared for surprises! :P

had my pedicure and coloring done!


the brand new colors from O.P.I
DS extravagance,my choice :)
the colors r amazing,shud try shud try!

my one week,
passed so fast-ly *haiz*
managed to read one page of Robbins,not more than dat!
il regret not-studying later *dats life*
il miss times at my old lil home,dats more important!

last nite spent yumcha-ing with the gang,
my hometown old frens reunited!
so many laughters,so many chatting and so many stories!
spent my last nite with lotsa joy :)

last but not least
back to REALITY
and 
STUDIES

No comments:

Post a Comment