my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

triP to Pavi ♥

Tues after lecture,
me n de gurls hitted mid,
to get stuffs for our BBQ nite on thurs,organised by the L club :P
after all de stuff-shopping done,
i made my way to pavi,meetin up wif my shapo :)
yes it was a sudden meet up :)

lunch at TGIF






v had Tennessee  chicken and southwest mac n cheese!
wat else? dig in!!!
the cheese was super filling!
later on was jalan jalan time :)
browsed tru pavi and fahrenheit!
got myself 2 pairs of flats and a necklace from diva,
lurve them,ALL 

it was lurve at first sight!
its my super fav flats for now *wink*

snowflakes bestseller,yum yum!

got my shapo her burfday gift too
super nice shade from Charles & Keith
glad u lurve it dear,ul have it prettay soon,next week :)

all exhausted,dragged ourselves backta my uni hostel

sorry johoreans i cant make it for the bday celebration :)
and anoter thing,
im a freakin money-spending machine!

shapo n ken rou hang-ed out at my room awhile 
before they headed back home,
bye my dear,
im seeing you next week!
yes for her bday celebration :)

the club cant even handle me right now *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment