my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Here we go ♥

there was zero-class on friday,
wanted to go saloon-ing wif my babes but it was canceled last minute :(
next week next week!
acc dear dear to clinic,
yes after 1 week,my big baby finally decided to go to the doc ==
after medication and rest
Sunwayyyyyy!
 Ministry of Food! tried this new cafe i guess,first time seeing it at sunway!
 Macha is quite a hit here! it taste okayh okayh :P

 spicy tuna spaghetti
 dears unagi bento
food was okayh only,
abit costly for me!
but their desserts look super tempting,can try can try :)

and also
i diden knew :P

F-block was just opposite! *heeee*
 lurve dis maxi! *grab*
and this lanterny dress *grab*
got myself a floral print tube oso,it was so sweet!
im still in the buying mood i guess,its never ending :(
dear advised me to spend smart and save up! *hmmmm*

then it was movie time :)
 something totally different,
its so close to normal-real life
and yes,u wil imagine stuffs!
not-so-highly rated tho :P

back to uni
had a big fat fight wif dear,
our worst argument ever!
itz all bcz of me! nonsense me! 
im not sure wats got into me also,
i jz noe dat...
im terribly sorry dear,REALLY

my sis came to crash in,
next morning,
v both sistaz headed to Mid :)
help my sista to shop abit here :)




 Lunch at Spaghetti Grill
food was good,nice environment,
and not forgettin,super affordable too!
their lunch set and dinner set!
must come anoter day wif dear2 :)

shop shop wif my sis,
im glad she managed to get herself sumtin!
and me managed to resist buying *heeeee*

the cny deco at mid
nice lanterns!
we tried Portuguese grill before heading back *heeee* 
rest awhile
dinner wif dear,roomie and her fren Marilyn
Thong khee restaurant at seapark
super nice food,
super nice company :)

always outing and not studying! *bad bad bad*
wat to do? its just too boring!
my next week wil be quite bussay!
il nid some good sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment