my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday date ♥

After so long,im dating my handsome boy!
only me and him this time ♥ 

 The driver who wont let me drive him around
because im such a 'superb' driver :P

 I fell in love with orange <3
and the boy who took this shot :P

 Meet her! 
the red sexy ferrari! RAWRR

 The excited one for sure!

Lunch time at Mcd!
i havent had it in ages!
 A nice big fat bite of GCB
and im lovin it <3

pity look
He wants ferrari,what can i say?
hmmm il get you a toy one,
that i might not be able to afford pun :P

After the fries
me bumped into my dear ex-roomie fiona!
what a jodoh we have :P
Then me and dear browsed through this new shop i spotted
Payless shoe something :P
I just love their concept!
Ive been wanting to get a pair of loafers
but the price was kinda high :(
For now im thinking about these pointed toe loafers
BEH TAHAN!

Dear wanted to survey for watches
Casio edifice to be more specific

Did I say survey?
dear bought this pink cutey!
It was a good bargain
but this just might be our last outing
because he is broke now! :P
I cant take my eyes off the Esprit watches
But money money where are you? :(
Payed a visit to F block

sweet orange Maxi GRABBED
this i can still afford T.T

Frap time!
used my buy 1 free 1 frap voucher HEEE 



 Chocolate chip cream frap,i suka!!



It was so nice to santai like this!
with the background music from lagoon!
i must enjoy life here while i still can *wink*
I know Klang will be not much fun :(

Well that wraps up our saturday date <3
And i hope many more will come <3
Actually i supposed to be hanging out with friends at kukup
 Unfortunately that was cancelled last minute :(
For now,i just cant spend too much 
because too much had been spent ><
tomorrow im expecting daddy and mummy
another family occasion
A sad one,mummy lost her big brother
going for his funeral tomorrow
and then bye weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment