my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Millions.

Millions of things happened!
Now i have the time to blog about it,after so long!

 this was a good friday spent with my dear jenny and ahjun :)

 make over for him,v did a good job i guess :)

Huggies! just love her too much! <3

Another friday

 for our elective presentation
seriously i diden spend my serious time for this! 
luckily everything went smoothly :)
i must handle the my next elective in a much much proper way :)

me and miss sl
waitin lame-ly for the lecturers and hoping to go back! :P

another great monday!
spent with my dear jenny,yes we meet up  alot recently
and i miss her more recently,only recently! HAAA
this time we were heading to times square
for miss jenny's shopping spree! not me!

 i always do this in the car and jenny cant tahan me ady :P

Lunch at bar b q plaza
miss it!



 we will never miss the chance to have this!

 just love it!

owh its been quite sometime since i last camwhore in fitting rooms! 
miss it jugak!!
so glad to spend time with you my bitch!
anytime,anywhere <3

I watched some movies too
when dear was back in KL 
and i had him to cling on to <3

 The cutest comedy!
loved it! and i love laughing with you dear <3

This was creepy! 
but i had you by myside <3
i wanna date you every night like this dear <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment