my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Third year.

Third year medical life,
I was so reluctant to proceed in this phase of study life
hope to remain in second year
but Life gotta move on!
Third year is so different compared to second year for sure!
The hectic schedule *faint*
Ward round everyday *faint*
Study everyday *faint*
Really can faint everyday ==
I know things will be tough,
I wont have time...to shop! :P
Just must get used to this new life
at the wards,the hospital,the patients 
well this is what i need to do and will do!

At this moment,
Im so blessed staying outside i guess
sticking together with my baby dear

 the homemade tom yam soup served with maggi mee

making dinner together,cleaning together,everything is together now :P
No more enduring the pain in college,
but i do miss my friends in college :(
we will meet again in Klang soon :)
and to the bitch everyone hate currently
SCREW YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment