my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

HONG LOK!

Finally,after two years,
we managed to pay a visit to hong lok,
longest pasar malam located in cheras :)

we started off with duck egg fried kuey teow :)


tak boleh tahan!

 Ini manyak busuk!

 The famous smelly tauhu,looks nice
but taste ewwww i cant accept it for sure!


someone really did enjoyed it though!
the smelly taufu's are selling so damn fast!

browsing through the pasar malam
it was a long long journey!
and the rain started pouring ==''
still we managed to finish our journey!


 wet and soaky!

we conquered hong lok!
bought food stuffs and a pair of barbie lens
im running out of lens,just in time :)
I bought the famous kimchi too!
recommended by miss dong
im gonna cook it with maggi tomorrow,yummmmyyyy!
so glad we finally made this trip
thanks for the company gurls
we haven't been outing together for so long
enjoyed benjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment