my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Just turned 21 :)

I have to have a separate post for this!
22 June 
its my big big day :)

Officially 21 :)
luckily i lost some weight to fit into this outfit :P

my baby dear was back in KL
and i have lots of reason to be super happy on this special day <3

Lunch at Tony romas





the food was good!
just too much for the two of us :P
thanks for the treat dear,i feel sorry for your wallet :(
but you sayang me too much
and thats why i love you <3 <3

Night session
Dinner at gold dragon city
with my dearest family and friends <3

 part of the choir team,
abit embarassed when the restaurant played the happy birthday song
but wth its my birthday!

 my dear family with dear <3
thanks mummy and daddy
for coming all the way, 
for your little princess <3

thanks for the bag and i love it so muchy!

 My family,small gathering after so long!
so much laughters,i miss them :)

 my parents meeting this little jenny after so long!


my sista
thanks for the cake and everything <3


thanks jo ee for bringing my sista and for everything :)

 thanks part of CNN for being here for me,
quite sad others couldnt make it :)

 my dear bitch,you made it for me! 
and im so touched for having you here!

 Last but not least
my baby dear <3 made all his way from penang <3
and pampered me lots while he was here,
it was hard  letting you go dear,
because i really missed you so much <3 

late night session
planned to go MOS but x jadi
went @live for awhile



the gifts for miss just-turned 21 :)
i love each and everyone of them :)
A warm celebration with all my loved ones!
i could not wish for more!
happy happy birthday to me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment