my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bye part-timing,Hey holidays :)

Miss part-timer at Roxy finally came to an end.
it was an abrupt end.
planned to work until 3rd July but i have things to settle,
so early goodbye to Roxy!
I know il miss those working times,laughing times with my colleagues
Cant deny i had fun working,some pain sometimes
I just got myself used to it! 
and now goodbye it is,
i will visit you guys whenever i go to mid,promise :) 

Friday afternoon,my dear jenny cameta pick me up
korean food time! owh my i missed it lots!



after lunch,the tiring part came :(
moving all my stuffs to my new room,new home for my 3rd year :)
thanks dear for helping me move
I really cant manage it myself
yes sometimes I know i have to handle my stuffs my own
sometimes its just hard doing it alone :(
my dear bitch,really appreciate you okayh!!! <3

Now its time for me to rest and relax!
Currently im crashing at jenny's place :P
my 2nd visit to ur place after so long dear,
i will miss the times we were together so much! really!

Im going to the place i belong very soon
HOME <3

No comments:

Post a Comment