my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chillies and Peppers.

Life is so far so okayh
roomie set off for her mission trip on monday
leaving me kinda lonely behind :(
life sucks when you are alone!
luckily i still have some sunshine to make me smile :)

 @Chillies,klcc
with my sis,jo ee and da long :)
way much better than Fridays! 
another place to dine in :)

Sunday night was with tasha and amar
thanks for pickin me up
an after-so-long chat at picadily's
they are starting their own online business
Good luck Martaz C! 
you know me support you no matter what honey <3

I finished desperate housewife season 6 during my offday :)
then mamak-ing with miss sl
so happy to find a company :)

working working working
Im so-getting used to it!
got my baby some stuffs from Quiksilver,its SALE season again :)
cant wait to meet my dear jenny and ah jun this friday :)
and what i most cant wait is
NEXT TUESDAY NIGHT <3

No comments:

Post a Comment