my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, April 22, 2011

Your love is my drug ♥

Conass result 
turned out to be a quitey disappointment for me :(
well for the effort i put in last minute
this is it!
i know,studying will be more intense for me,
i will strive harder and rock it like a g6! LOL

there is always my prettay boy with me,always <3

 at seoul garden,plaza pantai
food was limited,OU is definitely a better choice
but me and dear enjoyed it still,
he say i always ignore him when im with food,really? haha

 this was at Rakuzen,G tower
to use up my cash voucher,heeee

 cling onto you,like a parasite! :P

 my chicken teriyaki


sushi was superb! 
kinda costly,the food,il stick to my lovely zanmai <3

movie day was with RIO!

me dear dear and miss sl
wat a cuteeee! 
the part i love the most was the try-flirting part on the tren!

thanks dear,for being with me
up and down,right and left,
my favourite love <3
okayh 16 more days
im bringin you down babey!
still il have some entertainment and food in between :P
im not 100% nerdy HEEEE
GO~~ FINALS!

No comments:

Post a Comment