my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, April 4, 2011

Aprils Fool in MFM ♥

Aprils fool with love in MFM

This gurls loves her chilly reddy <3
thx dear,u noe how much i love it!

The queue in Mid was kinda long
waited for half an hour
 i was very ready to eat at this point!

 huge portion for rm6.99!
 pics first then eat :P
 cant finish the fish n chips in the end
really large portion,its worth-trying for sure!
after MFM,teman dear2 shop awhile
he got his new pants from seed
their wallet cantik jugak! 
ishhh im waitin to get Anna suiz wallet
wen i can afford it of course :(

Sushi zanmai! for some snacks :)
its been some time :)

 Unagi pizza,oko sumtin,forgot :P

 makan!

 my cutie boy <3

 hapeyy Aprils fool,with love <3

This was later that day,
miss tasha cameta pick up her saree,
and this is us with hair extensions!
really nidta kip it long kip it long,5 10 years to go!
my oily face =='' 
but i just lurve this pic of us <3

BTW,the deal is still on!
4th-8th April,
MFM lovers
dun miss this chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment