my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, April 4, 2011

Chic POp street market ♥

it was a super howwwttt day at Jaya one!
before that was Chatime,lurve their roasted milk tea <3


 the 3 chic-s!
 and chicz boyfie :P

A sweaty day
miss simlengz greatest exposure to sunlight! ha!
still v managed to shop!
got myself tops n jackets for very low price!
earings too!
and a jumper suit that i likey so much!
shop-ed till our wallets got empty basically :P

Late lunch at KimchiHaru
took us nearly an hour to find this place ==''
it turned out non-halal
tasha n amar went for wendys,really sorry u guys!






Kimchi was nice!
nice environment too!
their lunch promo is more worthy!
still amcorp mallz korean food is my top favourite <3
after makan,v browsed tru awhile
dear went back first,x boleh tahan
thx dear,for accompanying us
i noe ur the best <3
headed back to uni,
Broke!
its okayhh,im dating books from now on :P

One more thingy
dear got his new phone,Xperia X10,in white!
cantiksssss!
now i can play with talking tOm :P

No comments:

Post a Comment