my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, April 15, 2011

Its a student's life.

The studyroom-syndrome
spending my day and nights studeyyyyyying :(
the need to study is very very much!

I camwhore wen im super bored-to-death :P

 the mornin before the first paper,
me eyes screaming HELP ME!!

owh and this was last year,hehe
short hair-ed me,i do miss it <3

 Studied like hell for conass (i feel blue)
i did steal some time for Chatime,Food,alot
and meetin my shapo vincy too, in between :P
 Now conass is over GOOD
Finals is nearer SIGH

my emotions was unstable
another freaking thing to add up to my emo-ness
the new management rule-ing of my college
Pain in the ass! 
really feel pain staying in college,it hurts my soul!
Damn those rules SIGH SIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment