my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, April 15, 2011

Tonight im Lovin you ♥

Today was the end for Conass
and also not a so good day for me
i just feel wrong
sometimes im just not myself,
and dear have to bear it with me :(
i love you,my great man <3

Me and dear planned to pat tuo after conass
its been a long time,i was dating books ==''
craving for Ghost Must Be Crazy
the latest Spore comedy film
before movies was dinner at Amcorp mall :)

 Trying out dearz new gadget!
me like me like!

 I capture him GOOD,haha

 lomo me lomo me! silly dumbo :P

 my muka tak tahan,wants more,FOOD :P

This baby boy is sleep-deprived
and he lost some weight,i diden :P
He needs to be pampered <3

Food was good 
movie was good
funny and abit scary ><
well im home-ing tomorrow with my sis
it will be good to run back home and kena pampered more <3
i super cant wait!
but il super miss my baby dear SIGH
dear might go home too
im too used to have you by my side,my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment