my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Goodbye exams!

ive been abandoning you,my dear blog 
past few weeks,life was so hard!
im just super glad its over! 
the path towards studyroom is a real phobia for me,
realy glad i struggled through this!

studyweeks (it was two)
thank you for showing me what is suffering
thank you for giving me break outs on my face(the most i had since never!)
thank you for causing me insomniac-ky
thank you for the pain
now its time to say goodbye!
and hope for the best for my results :)

although the last few days was so painful and hot
i still managed to watch a couple of movies
and take sum time-out during studyweek :P


this one totally rocks till the maX!
not only fast cars but also the love they show!
gosh its mind-blowing!
a shud-and-must-watch movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment