my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, November 28, 2010

aftEr.finaLs

no post-finals celebration dis time
one yeah our break was just a weekend *suckz much*
followed dear back to his hometown
i had the time to laze around *heeeee*
watch serials 
makan makan :)

 tu bak hoon
i lurve dis
wif its super nice chilli paste
super yummy!
had taiwan sausage and kuey teow soup as planned too!

visited dear'z grandpa in taiping medical centre
analyzin his X-RAY 
femur fracture
if it was 2 years back,i wouldn't noe how an X Ray luk like pun
hope he gets better soon
nids time,rest well <3

got dear'z sis,Violet a new backpack
she got 5A's in UPSR
and it was her burfday!

tempted to get one for myself too :P
study hard yar violet :)
auntie uncle,do take care lots :)
hope to c ul again soon :)


grocery-doin was dOne!
had to top up sum of my stock for new sem :)

enjoyed my weekend wif dear
u sayang me too much
*hugs*





No comments:

Post a Comment