my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, November 7, 2010

festival of lights ♥

firstLy happeeeyyy deepavali
loved ones out ther!
spent my diwali in auntie's place at sentul
lunch with them and
shoot backta home!
i noe,it was a suddeN decision
just feel like goin home!
plus its deepavali!
sorry dear for the sudden notice,i noe ul b with me always
so me my sis and dear headed home :)
deepavali dinner at my aunts place
they got dear a jippa
dear luks good :)


makan makan :P

the sexy-back,my sister

the family shot with rema auntie,priya checi and prem etta
not forgetting the new member
dear

this warm occasion
im glad i spent it with my family
i missed u all
and now the miss-ness is more :(

sat nite was spent with friends
my dear friends
hardly v can hang out nowadays
and yeah dat nasty accident
it was terrible to hear such thing! *pity*
just b careful on the road,my dears :)



thx for the treats vincy and jeoanne
the working ladies! :P
singapore during xmas
cny shopping
i hope v can make it together!
i cant wait to have fun with u all
hugs and kisses
♥ 
penang after finals,
dis time itz a family trip
*heeeeeee*

No comments:

Post a Comment