my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, November 28, 2010

studY.week.stOry

my stUdy week 
as uSual
studying always
wif food always :)
diS time i really had to put moRe effort
yes! 
too much to cover,
too little time :(
i stayed awake caffeine-ed most of the tiMe *itz pityful*

talking abOut Food,i had alot *study week syndrome*


dinner wif dear at new paris 
food was wonderful!





dinner at Khun Tai wif roomie,sl and deaR
the fried kangkung is a must-try item
others was no-no
another visit wif better choices can be considered
*i miss thai food i had wif my shapo!!!!*


MCD smoking sensation *yum yum*
dis was the day before the last paper
after our ruiping *new kaki to hang out* was crappin bout janaki's disease?
yes too much studying can be dangerous sumtimes *wink*

many many other food in between,notin special
and yeah FRUITS during study week was awesome!
motivational chats wif dear and roomie relieved tension-ness
sumtimes u juz nid sumone to talk


FINALS
considered done 
for now
*again wil kip my fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment