my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, June 28, 2010

uP-nOrth #2

set-eD foot *mayb feet is more accurate lol* at
hatyai,thailand
2 days at hatyai,thailand
encountered
le garden mall
nite street
pasar

fuD? alot!
BBQ chicken burger,thai tom yum♥,san wei fish,mango pulut nasi,thai'z wantan mee,otak2,sum spicy curry,kerabu,small fried fish etc



nite street at hatyai *meriah it is*



our hoteL ^^



sum carzy momentz in da hotel rum =P





tut tut car


drinkz sold along de street,in glass containers


dis restaurant is a must-try!


cute lil irene n her mum *thx for de ride n evrytin*

stuffz i bought? alot tOO! *thk god it was 2 days
pants n shirt for dear
flatz for myself *nicey*
floral dress for sis
earingz for mE *4 pairz*
bagz for myself *one patent bag n one ethic-kinda*
lingeriez *hehe*
nighties *me n shapo got de polka dot wan,nicey*
cashew nuts n eateries for my mum,granny n auntz
me likey de 'pyramid dodol'
zebra wok chan for my dad

one-stop at duty free
got my dear a versace man eau fraiche
his bday gift *delayed*
hope ul like it♥

freakinly enjoyed hatyai wif my dear shapo
il miss those wacky timez *treasure it*
hatyai,il meet u again
bangkok o phuket also perhaps?
i hope itS sOOn =)


No comments:

Post a Comment